Chaka Khan - Epiphany: The Best Of Chaka Khan, Vol.1 (1996)
Artist: Chaka Khan
Title Of Album: Epiphany: The Best Of Chaka Khan, Vol.1
Year Of Release: 1996
Label: Reprise
Genre: Soul, Funk
Format: MP3
Quality: 320 kbps I 44.1 Khz I Joint Stereo
Total Time: 1 h 13 min 24 sec
Total Size: 168 mb
Tracklist
---------
1. Ain't Nobody (4:40)
2. Papillon (Aka Hot Butterfly) (4:07)
3. Tell Me Something Good (Live) (3:35)
4. I Feel For You (5:46)
5. I Know You, I Live You (4:28)
6. I'm Every Woman (4:08)
7. Love Me Still (3:27)
8. The End Of A Love Affair (5:12)
9. And The Melody Still Lingers On (Night In Tunisia) (5:01)
10. Through The Fire (4:46)
11. What Cha' Gonna Do For Me (3:53)
12. Everywhere (4:51)
13. Never Miss The Water (4:46)
14. Somethin' Deep (4:58)
15. Your Love Is All I Know (4:34)
16. Every Little Thing (5:12)
http://rapidshare.com/files/84321422/The_Best_Of_Chaka_Khan_Vol_1__1996__www.vasiliska.com.part1.rar
'http://rapidshare.com/files/84327095/The_Best_Of_Chaka_Khan_Vol_1__1996__www.vasiliska.com.part2.rar
0 Comments »