Bryan Lee - Memphis Bound (1993)

Bryan Lee - Memphis Bound (1993)

Artist: Bryan Lee
Title Of Album: Memphis Bound
Year Of Release: 1993
Label: Justin Time Records
Genre: Blues
Format: MP3
Quality: 320 kbps I 44.1 Khz I Joint Stereo
Total Time: 59 min 26 sec
Total Size: 137 mb

Tracklist
---------
1. Memphis Bound (4:51)
2. I'll Play The Blues For You (8:16)
3. Welfare Woman (5:26)
4. Blues Every Morning (4:04)
5. My Brain Is Gone (5:07)
6. Spinning 'Round (3:54)
7. Sinking Fast (4:24)
8. Automobile Blues (3:02)
9. Doggin' Down Blues (4:04)
10. Natural Ball (4:25)
11. Little Red Rooster (3:37)
12. Blues For Mr. Brown (8:16)

Download

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Archives

Live Traffic Feed

Recent Visitors

Popular Pages Today

Disclaimer

Please Note that all Movie and Music links provided on this site are taken from third party websites and blogs. We are not responsible for the quality or copyright issues that pertain to the downloads as we do not store any files on the server and no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker Popularized by Tv Shows and Hosting COupons