Shirley Bassey - 1972 - And I Love You So



Artist: Shirley Bassey
Album: And I Love You So - 1972
Bits: 192 Kbps
Genre: Vocal/Jazz/Easy Listening

Track Listings:

01. Someday
02. Bless the Beasts and Children
03. Jezahel
04. And I Love You So
05. The Way Of Love
06. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
07. Day by Day
08. Without You
09. Ballad of the Sad Young Men
10. I Don't Know How to Love Him
11. I'd Do It All Again
12. If We Only Have Love
13. If I Should Love Again
14. Let Me Be the One

Download

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Archives

Live Traffic Feed

Recent Visitors

Popular Pages Today

Disclaimer

Please Note that all Movie and Music links provided on this site are taken from third party websites and blogs. We are not responsible for the quality or copyright issues that pertain to the downloads as we do not store any files on the server and no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker Popularized by Tv Shows and Hosting COupons